Invisalign uses a series of customized and molded clear aligners that fit you right. The aligners are made with the help of 3D computer imaging technology, which gives accurate data and measurements. With the help of these virtually invisible aligners, you can be proud of your smile, and also it will gradually reposition your teeth.
What can be treated by Invisalign?
Invisalign is a custom-molded aligner that can bring amazing results for the issues, like:
- Overly crowded teeth.
- Wide spaces between your teeth.
- Overbites, underbites, or crossbites.
- Uneven or misaligned teeth.
Why should you prefer Invisalign?
Invisalign is a convenient choice, and it is effortless to use as well. There isn't any use of metal wires or bands that would end up irritating your gums and teeth. They are a clear alternative to the braces. If you are using braces, you will have to get it tightened every four weeks, but for aligners, you only have to get it replaced during appointments. It won’t disrupt your lifestyle as most people won’t even notice that you are undergoing treatment.
What is the procedure that you have to undergo to have Invisalign?
The dentist uses an advanced 3D computing system to create a digital plan for the movement of your teeth. This dental plan includes the necessary data and measurements taken to create your custom-made aligners. You need to wear your aligners for about 22 hours per day to move your teeth into the desired position, and the aligners will be changed every 1-2 weeks.
What are the benefits of wearing Invisalign?
Invisalign offers many benefits for a perfect smile. Some of them are that:
- It is comfortable and convenient to use.
- It can help you speak and pronounce well.
- You can attain fast results.
- No need to change your diet
- You can remove the aligners while eating.
- You can maintain good oral hygiene.
- You can continue to floss and brush.
- You don’t need any unique cleaning tool to clean your teeth or aligners.
- You can remove these aligners for special occasions.
What are the features of Invisalign Teen?
The features of Invisalign include:
- The eruption tabs in Invisalign Teen adjusts according to the teen’s changing mouth giving room for growth.
- It gives peace of mind because the blue dot wear indicator can help to know if you have used it enough.
- Invisalign Teen can impact injuries that can occur while getting hit in a mouth while playing soccer, basketball, etc.
Find out more about Invisalign as you visit our office. Call Boger Family Dental today at 408.286.3229 or request an appointment online.